LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil (manager)     03 September 2013

Property division when one son is living in the house (prop)


My Grandfather (GF) has 3 sons(A,B,C) and 3 daughters. All married and settled.

B was living and working with GF in his own house.

GF 's property is self owned.

Now GF and Grandmother (GM) is dead and son B is not agreeing to divide the property in mutual way.

So may I know can any brother(A, C) file a case and what is the procedure ?

Please mail your suggestion with contact




 1 Replies

C.V.Kansara (member)     03 September 2013

File a suit for partition in appropriate court having jurisdiction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query