LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun V   26 February 2024

Property division between brother and sister after fathers death

Hi Team,

As we dispute between brother and sister dispute regarding property and want to settle mater mutually do let us know what kind of agreement should be done by both so that no one claim rights after the agreement is done please.

Note : the mother is alive and she don't want claim in the same. 

 V Arun


 3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   26 February 2024

Your mother has to consent your partition and has to relinquish her rights in sub registrar office. Contact deed writer or advocate to draft partition deed and register it.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 February 2024

You all can amicably solve the issue by entering into a family settlement deed or a mutual partition deed  among yourselves, and get it registered so that it cannot be challenged by anyone at a later date

Arun V   05 March 2024

HI Kalaiselvan Sir,


Thank you 



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register