Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k.ramesh (trichy)     20 November 2013

Property division

I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters. I am asking for my property part but they are not ready to give.everybody else is against me.this is happening almost for 6 years.i tried every way possible.but couldnt help.plz tel us some solution.


 3 Replies

GANGAM.RAJENDER. (advocate)     20 November 2013

file a partition civil suit against your  brothers and   sisters in civil court. and give proper information in your query that how the property came from to you.according to your query you will get  1/7 share.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2013


First issue a lawyer's notice to everyone demanding partition and separate possession of your legitimate share in the property, if nobody comes forward, go ahead with a partition suit impleading all the legal heirs as defendants.

Adv. Neha ( )     20 November 2013

Ramesh you are very rightly advised by Advocate T. Kalaiselvan. First go ahead with legal notice to all the legal heirs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query