LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rekha Kumawat   22 March 2023

Property distribution

My dad has two brothers. My dad builded a house but property is not yet distributed. Between family it was discussed that who will be owning which part of property.

Now my uncle's are not signg on papers. What can we do to get the house legally?


 6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   22 March 2023

Issue legal notice and file suit for  partition in civil court.

Rekha Kumawat   22 March 2023

What if my grandmother doesn't support us and talk in favour of my uncle?

Shashi Dhara   22 March 2023

Your grand mother has no right ,,you can oppose in court if she objects .

1 Like

Rekha Kumawat   22 March 2023

Thank you for ur response 👍

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     22 March 2023

file partition suit in court to get your share in house.

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     26 March 2023

Dear Querist

Who is the owner of land in dispute ?
Forget about construction by your father for a moment.

If the real owner of land is alive, then he/she will decide as per his/her choice
if your father and uncle are only shareholders then that land is subject matter of partition suit in civil court.

Feel free to contact for further clarifications.

Mohit Chahal
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register