property distribution

My father have four son and one daughter don't want distribution property anyone bcz, two brother are well settled and marriage, me and my one brother and sister are not well settled and going on studying,me one sister and brother, but my well settled brother are always abusing my father and they said distribution of property, it's all are my my father's property then how can say forcely son distribution the property if owner don't want do that, please suggest me what is the better of my father and low rules then my father can take decision easly, kya use apna baccha smjhna chaye jo unki respect nhii krte or kya unhe apne property se bedakhl v kr skte h aisa Koi Low h to plz sir mam btaye taki samaz ko kch bcha sku me, quki aajkl aise me jyda Bete apne pita Ka murder tk kr dete h Thakyou

Kya bath hai bai sab?

Santosh jee, agar yeh property Apke pita jee ne Khud  apne  paiso  say khareedi  hai, to wah  Will karte pane Zis beer bacchey ya bachchoo ko chahe, de sakte hai.  Bade bachoon ka in par koi adhikar nahi hai.  Par agar unki mrity Bina Will like ho Gaye, to unki poora Haq Banega.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x