property dispute case over common passage

There is a common passage in my in laws home that mentioned as a common passage but my father in laws elder brother and his wife forcefully took the half passgae and built a kitchen on that,now they are trying to capture the rest half also..please suggest what I should do

Issue legal notice and file suit for easemantary right.

Retired employee.

You can not do anything.  Let your father in law contact an advocate and bring an injunction against his brother in obstructing the easement rights and also ask him to file a police complaint if necessary and if Advocate suggests.


If the construction is complete on the half passage, then you cannot demolish it by force. Police may also not help you now. Therefore Court intervention is must.

You can serve a Legal Notice and may also prefer a Suit before Civil Court and you may also lodge FIR in the matter or may initiate Criminal Proceedings.  




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu