Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mouli (Software engineer)     02 June 2013

Property dispute

Dear all,

I would like to get some suggesstion regarding a land dispute between my father and his younger brother. They are 2 and my father is elder one. We use to have a house which was given by our grand father and it was sold to some one by my father's brother without our notice , i would like to go through legal wise and wanted to know the rights which we can urgue when we file a suite against him?

I have a family with My Father , mother , sister , Brother and my self. Brother - Elder, my sister and last myself. My father is the elder one for the family and his brother took the signature to sell that house when my father was drunk and we didnt even realise that he sold that house. As per my knowledge , its a property given by the Grand father and we have a every right to file a suite as that belongs to us?

Request you to help me on this and advise the process of moving further.

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks,

Mouli

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 June 2013

your father and his brother, and the chilldren of your father and his brother having equal rights over the property, as it is an ancestral.  your father and your father's brother signed the document, then may sell to their right only.  so consult a lawyer of your area.

Mouli (Software engineer)     03 June 2013

Thank you for your reply sir.

Just would like to confirm few things before i proceed..is this a valid complaint as my father also signed the documents?

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 June 2013

not a complaint.  ask your share in the ancestral property through an advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register