LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

poonam (na)     21 May 2013

Property dispute


My father was ill since a year and was in serious condition since feb and was bedridden from april 2013.

During that time my sister has got all my fathers property/FD/Savings transfered into her name without the knowledge of any other family members and also used my fathers ATM card to withdraw cash after his death in may 2013. Can me, my brother and mother have any right to claim property?

Please reply ASAP we are in urgent need for information. 




 3 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     21 May 2013

if your father had left no will then the property/money/ all things of him will be divided equally between all legal heirs.yes you can claim that property.

rahul (director)     21 May 2013

as per your version that ur sister got transfer all his asset i her name,,, that seems .she got gift deed or WILL..

so in that case.. you cant do any thing, 

check.. what transfer paper she have,,

ganesh (proprietor )     22 May 2013

my name is ganesh thakur i have property of 8 guntha in my village kankavli now we decided to develop it but one of our father sister son is not ready and he tried to nusense it he demanding first his name on 7/12 we take legal objection on that and stop we dont want his name on sat bara how to fight for that 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query