Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sree 9491505984 (Lawyer, Hyderabad)     03 May 2013

Property dispute

Hi all,

There is an attachment order against a immovable property. But on the same immovable property a suit is pending before another court  issue relates to title. At this situation can i get a stay order from superior court by getting knowledge to the court about the pending case of title issue... Please answer me


 2 Replies

Rajendra Shrivastava (advocate)     03 May 2013

you can file intrim stay application under order39 rule 1 and 2 of c.p.c. to get intrim stay on attachment of property before court of law.

sree 9491505984 (Lawyer, Hyderabad)     07 May 2013

Thanks a lot for immediate reply Rejendra... But I need a clarity that... Is that pending issue is a valid ground to get  stay or not..Please reply....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register