LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sujeet mishra (technician)     30 March 2013

Property dispute

suppose A and B are two real they are in joint family and their father dies ,now A has four son and B has three son.after few year A dies and Bis alive .they are still in joint the question is, suppose B wants to sell his own shares property to some other person without the consent of four son of A .is it possible to do


 1 Replies

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     30 March 2013

Yes B can shell his share of the joint family property. But the purchaser has to file suit for partition to get separate possession of his share

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register