LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmendra Kumar (CEO- Marketing & Sales Promotion)     20 September 2012

Property dispute

Dear Sir,

I have got a property registered (Land with building constructed on it) on 31st July 2012 in Dhanbad Jharkhand.

This property was of a lady who died in year 2009. She was having no children and her husband also died before her death. This property is in the name of lady.

We got it registered from her husband side relatives.... her husband's 3 sister, 2 cousin grand son, etc. (Only they are alive in their family now)

Now when we got this property registered then after 1 month i.e. in 2012 one more relative (her sister's son) of lady who has died leaving no children and husband came in front saying that he is having WILL POWER which has been executed by that lady in 2006 in his name. 

We and his all other family members are neither having the copy of WILL POWER and nor they are aware of it.

As per members who has registered this property, this WILL POWER is fake and forged.

Currently property is under my possession and it is of Rs 22,50,000 government value.

Please suggest what should I do in this case.


Dharmendra Kumar


 2 Replies

Anirban Gope (Advocate)     22 September 2012

Nothing to do. You said you already registered the property in your name. Now  proceed with the mutation and after the mutation completed your  ownership over the property completed. If any body has any dispute regarding this property he has to initiate seperate legal proceeding and as per you if the said flase and fabricated then he cannot succed. So dont worry. One cnnot take your legal right over the property without due process of law.


Dharmendra Kumar (CEO- Marketing & Sales Promotion)     25 September 2012

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply in this respect.

Now there is one more progress in this case. We came to know today that he has filed that WILL POWER for probation in 2010 after the death of that lady. And he has not mentioned any of his family name in affidavit. Neither notice has been sent to any of his family member. Yet it has not been probated. Next date is coming 10th.

What should now I do.. in this case.

Shall I file objection or I should ask the person who has did registry to file the objection.


Dharmendra Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register