Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zion (BM)     06 August 2012

Property dispute

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

I am new here. Firstly a pleasure to meet you all.

This is with context to a family property dispute for one of my friends whose father has married another lady (NON Hindu) and has a kid with the second wife too. From the first wife, he has about 6 children, 2 boys and 4 girls and from another wife, one daughter.

Both wives have passed away including their father( Father died recently).  Now their grand father had a lot oa property liquid cash which has been nominated to the second wives childs name. Now, both sons from first wife are not able to digest the same. Daughter from second wife is not releasing the will just delaying it for XYZ reasons.

Would like to know, if the second wives daughter is a nominee in the banks, etc. can these two brothers claim any of the same? If yes, what could be the procedure?

This is become very serious, hence would appreciate if you could please respond at the earliest.

Learning

2 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     07 August 2012

You have to see that the property standing in the name of the grandfather was a self acquired property or not if it is a self acquired property you cannot do any thing. So far nomination in bank account is concerned if the daughter is named as nominee she is entitled to the money left in the bank account.

Rakesh (director)     14 August 2012

dear all , best wishes,

sir/mam my father was passed away resently , and they have a property by name of "XYZ socitey " thourgh my father name. and society was not registerd under any society act. its only name they have used @ time of bye the property..

and the registrar is asking the documents of society registration . without registration papers they are not transfering property in our name ...

so what we can do .. pl suggest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register