Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syed mubeen ali (engineer)     20 March 2011

property dispute

Hi!

My father (Muslim) married to a tribal lady (Christian) that is my step mother. he purchased a property(land) in her name as he was abroad. After five months when he returned he has taken registered release deed from her in his name. after 25 yrs he has sold the same property to me(son) by registered sale deed. i have given him the equivalent amount of the property. My step mother is doctor & she is having her nursing home in the same house(ground floor) & in first floor we are residing. Last month my father has expired. I am staying outside India & my family members are staying in the same house along with my step mother .now she asking my family members to vacate the house as originally it was in her name so the house belongs to her. With the help of local police she is forcing my family members to leave the house. I have given the GPA to my uncle who is staying there in the same house. Now the police is threating him to vacate the house.

now i am planning to ask her to leave my house along with the nursing home. as this property was sold by my father to me by registered sale deed & i have all rights of this property. the equivalent amount which i paid is used by her & her daughters  which has been taken from my account for the above said property.

Kindly suggest me how can i get her out from my house.

What legal action i can take.

Regards

Mubeen

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 March 2011

It is better to execlukte the sale deed of that property in the name of other person who is very close to you and on whom you have got faith, he must be loyal to you and thru., him file a suit against your family members and on your step mother  seeking possession of the property.

sumana (practice)     21 March 2011

Dear Mr. Rajeev.

I could not understand wht u want to do ? can u please elucidate a bit further? so according to u, he has got no other remedy but to file a case thru other next freind?/

syed mubeen ali (engineer)     21 March 2011

Dear Sumana

If you have any other aleternate option then please do post ur suggestions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register