Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband (self)     28 December 2010

property dispute

Hi,

Hsand and wife jointly purchased the house by taking bank loan, husband is primary owner, wife is co applicant, both are salaried employees, first year of loan repayment husand paid, now wife is only repaying the loan. i am having the child of 5yrs, child taken care by husband, wife is leaving seperately and staying in purchased house, husand is staying in rented house, she throwed me and my parents and my child out of the house, i am with child and my  parents. child father parents are taking care of child.

husband filed the case for divorce on the grounds of cruelty. the case is in family court.

according to her whims and fancies, wife is constructing the house in the first floor with out permission.

so i dont want to suffer in future, what should i do not to allow her to construct the house in first floor because she may argue with me that she has spent lot of money in constructing the house. and also the caseis in family court.

Please advice what will be the rights to stop her from proceeding further. ultimately i need divorce from her but she is not willing and asked for child custody.

Regards

Husband

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register