LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dipen (software engineer)     06 December 2010

property dispute

my gradfather has purchased  his property with his own earned money. they have given this property to his two hairs but mention in will that till grandmother is alive she will be trust of the property after that property will be divided among their children.

i am grandson. now both my grandmother,& two haris meet together & created another will that after the death  of grandmother i am legar hair of that property. so they registerd this will also.

now my brother has started harssment ..for getting money...even though he got his share.

so he started case in court that mother is not know about any thing..& started case on new law that sister  has equl part in father's property. eventhough my mother has done sign with his own wish & cacelled his name from property card.

now my question is how my mother can go to court & claim for the property which he already did himself & removed from property card. he also done sing in will still now she is speaking that she is not know about this..

how can i prove in court..it become a harrssment..now...

one thing is still pending that they didn't added my name in property card.

my mother has started case after 3-4 years later ,she did all this thing befor 3-4 years.

now can anybody advise me what can i do....

Learning

2 Replies

Manikantan (junior)     07 December 2010

pls explain wr any of the wlls have been challenged in court 

regards Mani Adv

dipen (software engineer)     07 December 2010

no not any will be challenged in court..

1) will created my grandfather..not challenged...

2) will created by my grandmother, mother & uncle...not challenged..

but my mother has filled case in court that they have very good relation with us & suddenly we told her that she not to come here ..or some bad words we told..& she mention that we have taken her sign for will(2) white informing her..menas in other sense..she is not saying that she has not done all this with his own wish..kind of thing...

but i am not clear about this wheather she has challenged  (2) will in court..bcz as i remember she is claiming for her share in property with the help of new law that "daughter has equal share in father's property".....

so can you tell me what happen if will(2) is challened that she is not awar  about any sign done by her in will ..

what i am thinking that my mother has done sign in registration office..& in that office person go alone while doing sing on will..so if she refuse will(2) signature..froom my point of view it is not possible..but my question is it possible that person can refuse for will(2) sign..

& one more thing my mother has personally go to propery offce..& remove his name from property card..so how can she refuce this..

who court will belive that my mother is saying try..

my intense is to find out way that my mother is saying wrong to stop this case...& get my property share..

un-intenissely i am becoming victim..

if possible try to give your opening to solve my problem..seriously stuck up in life..

recently my mother has done one thing which is very bad..

she just came with one person suddenly at our home..as she filled case in court & we don't want any mor isssue so we told her that not to come now..she told she is coming to meet her mother..so i told to mother now no need to meet..but still u just want to meet your mother..so we allowed that another person to meet her..then later i go to drop my mother at home..

very next day she filled police case not fir..so police has called us & told hat your mother has reported to them that we told her bad words...so that matter later finish wih my grand mother's statement that we didn't spean any bad words..to my mother..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register