LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonia Kathuria   07 June 2023

Property dispute

My mother in law gave me a house as gift deed after 2 years my sister in laws asked for their share from so now she has filed a case against me that i made her do the gift deed by false means ex:  by giving her some medicines etc 

In the first gearung judge saw the deed and said it is authenticated and very thing is fine and gave date for next hearing 


What do u think will happen next


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 June 2023

You have to challenge it properly to get the case dismissed.

It is not a joke that she was administered sedation and got the property transferred by fraudulent manner.

The burden to prove this allegation lies on the plaintiff.

In fact nothing prevented her from lodging criminal complaint immediately when she came to know about it, she cannot come out with any such excuse at this stage after having slept over it for years.

You have a very good case to fight and defend your interests


Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     08 June 2023

Defend you case tooth and nail through a local prudent lawyer. The plaintiff has no case and evidence to prove her allegation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register