Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram (network)     09 August 2022

Property dispute

Hello Sir

we are 5 sons for our father, father had bought one land in my name and rest two properties in his name, 

the property in my name can be enjoyed by me or should share with my brothers.

Pls Note: our father passed away 1.5 years ago.

thanks

Learning

8 Replies

Sidhhi   10 August 2022

It's question of morality a very scare comodity. You agree the property was bought by your father in your name. You should share it with other legal heirs of father.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 August 2022

You are absolute owner of the property purchased in your name.

However, it is purely your personal decision, where if you have some morality, you should share with other siblings.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     10 August 2022

Legally you are entitled to use and enjoy the property bought by your father on  your name but morally not. You should share the property with your siblings.

Anusha Sharma   10 August 2022

If the family property is jointly owned, it is irrelevant who purchased it or in whose name it is registered. Each inheritor has an equal claim to the entire estate. Hindu law generally considers that. To gain access to the property on your own, you will need to prove to the court that it is a separate piece of property that you purchased with your own money and is in no way related to a joint family fund.

Ram (network)     12 August 2022

thank you sir for your kind reply

Shashi Dhara   15 August 2022

What is in your mind , according to that opinion will be provided .

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 August 2022

What is the context for this query?

When was property purchased - subsequent or prior to the birth of your brother?

Are your brothers making claim over the property in your name? Also, who is in possession and occupation of the said property?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 August 2022

No response to the relevant questions raised by experts implies it is a fabricated story posted as time pass.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register