LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prajna Suvarna   25 January 2022

property dispute

can my mother claim in inlaws property if she is living there since 30 years bt house is in my uncle's ( dad's elder brother) name?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 January 2022

no she cannot get that property unless it is ancestral property of your father

Sri Vijayan.A (Legal Consultant)     25 January 2022

It is the property of elder brother of your father.

No one claim the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query