LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naved Khan   08 June 2021

Property dispute

Hello this is Naved. My late father was a tenant in a Pagadi system property since 1974. At the same property my father's Jija ji was staying (1974) as we helped him to stay because he was jobless and we provided him Job at our shop and his family as temporary accommodation. Later my father moved to my grandmother place as she was for continuing business , He was still staying there as being our relative. Now he is not leaving the property, he is saying that it is his property, he also made Ration Card, Electricity bill on his name, passport and aadhar card. We had filed a police complain against him. My question is what legal action can be taken, can he sell or sub lease the property or keep any of his friend and relative. Also can I also go and stay there ? Please advice

Read more at:


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 June 2021

For Converting the property from pagdi system to ownership you need to approach the landlord. If he is ready to convert the property then you have to surrender your tenancy rights and entered into as Sale Deed in respect of that particular property and get the document registered.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2023



How many threads you are opening  on ssme issue.


 Anyway consider feasibility of criminal action if any cheating / misrepresentation has been done by him in getting many documents (specially electricity connection). Your fathr is least likely to agree to the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register