LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sneha jaiswal   28 May 2021

Property dispute

Hello, Learned Counsel!

There are two properties that are jointly connected to each other. But, these two respective properties have different jurisdictions or different Tehsil to settle the grievances. For the past many years, the owners of the property are claiming that the other owner is confiscating the right of the other in their property. And, the respective properties are ancestral. So, no owner knows where the line was drawn by their ancestors. How can the demarcation be done in the respective properties? And, what is the procedure for the same?


 1 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     28 May 2021

you have to apply a application before taluk surveyor and ask them to ascertain the marking of the property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query