LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeeb kumar patra (executive)     25 October 2016

Property dispute

Respected learned members,The property was registered in my mother's name.The property was paid by my fathers earning mothers stay away from the said house/property and residing with my married sister & brother in law, my family & my Father is residing with me at the same plot. .Father doesnt want to transfered the ownership to My sister .But mother is trying to transfer the ownership to my married sister.Can My mother transfer the ownership name without concern of my father and me .what are the precaution should be taken from my side


 8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 October 2016

Registered your mother she is having whole rights on that property.your father does not have rights to give that property

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 October 2016

The mother is title holder and owner and can dispose by valid deed in her life time.


sanjeeb kumar patra (executive)     25 October 2016

sir,there is no alternative ...if i am not leaving that house then,after my moms anyone forecebly out to me .she is a bedhidden patient can we prove her matally states is not clear or ok at that time when she transfer her name to sister name.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 October 2016

You can not occupy by force property that is not lawfully yours.

sanjeeb kumar patra (executive)     25 October 2016

any rights of my father 


sanjeeb kumar patra (executive)     25 October 2016

what are the rights of my father


Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 October 2016

You may show all property related docs and proofs of payment to your own counsel and see what is the opinion.

Abdul   26 October 2016

Property Transfer Case-

Grand Father In Law purchased own residential plot and no construction on it. Grand Father in Law long back died. Grand Father in Law having two child.

When I married big Grand Daughter at that time Grand mother in law Promised with me in affidavit 20rs Stamp paper she will give me land and marriage within 2 months time they will transfer land to my wife name but B is creating problem does not sign on documents which is why property can not be transferred.I checked with many lawyer.

In my thought for Hibanama or Will but Hibanama can be contested at later stage again I have to prove my authenticity and Will my father In Law telling to do again I have to wait until Grand mother in Law to die then I will register.

Now please suggest me which legal way through I should make legal documents whereas My Legal documents can not be revoked by court of Law at later date If any contention comes through B. How tactfully handle this matter?

Father in Law and mother In law both are ready to sign on documents but B is not ready.

Hoping to get best remedy from you In Shaa Allah.

A Son

B Daughter

C Wife (Alive)

On Record(patta) 3 share Holder name are registered and it is Joint Patta. Partition yet not done.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register