Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunath   29 March 2016

Property dispute

Sir,

I have one my old 60 year house. I am residing since from my birth. My grandparents have enorlled only my and my uncle son name on the property.  My father had two wives. That i came to know when i was major. She has filed partition suit and got won 1/4th of the property. She got is subdivided and got seperate CTS extract. Know i.e. 2302/1B. Remaining portion is 2302/1A. 2302/1B subdivided property she kept for sale and she offered us for purchase. My mother puchased is for 2.5 lakhs and got settled issue and that property is now in her name.

But problem now is, my uncle is troubling me to divided entire property. My argument is only 2301/1A is in the name of two grandsons i.e my self and my uncle son. That only we need to get divided in ourselves. But he is telling that 2302/1B is also part and partial of said property hence, including that he needs to be divided.

Kindly suggest me anyone can I file partion suit for 2302/1A or entirely including 2302/1B. If so any problem may cause to 2302/1B which is entirely seperate and no way concern to 2302/1A.

Learning

1 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     31 March 2016

He cannot disturb 2302/1B, he can call for partition only for 2302/1A, if he does for the whole thing, he can delay the process but he is wasting time and money as he do not have a case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register