LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan Aman (supervisor)     24 May 2014

Property dispute

Father bought property in 1970's. His brothers stayed there since then. My father could not as he worked in transferable job in bank.

Now he died recently. His brothers fought with him for piece of property till the end.

After his death me, my mom and my brother got succession certificate and also got Khaata transfered of that property to our name. My dad brother's are not leaving the property and want share. (They have ration card of that property in their name) (Father's brothers are trying to put pressure on us by going to MLA / Corporator)

Question : 

1. Best and fastest way to legally evict them?

2. Can we get the electrical power cdisconnected? Will we get into trouble because they are still living there?

Different lawyer giving different advice.. I am confused.. :(( One said to send court notice, other said it will take too long.. One said to give police complaint.. WHat to do? Pls help with good advice!

Learning

2 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     24 May 2014

your remedy for suit for injunction on the basis of title documents.....or to file suit for possession of property.....

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 May 2014

Mr.Mahesh suggestion can be follows. It is good advise to you. I too agree with his suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register