LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek S Salvi (Student)     26 January 2013

property case

Hi there, My grand mother had 5 children 2 (2son & 3daughter) she died 1yr back after which her 3 children (1son & 2 daughter) decided to sell the house and distribute the amount equally with each and everyone (5children) but 2 are not ready please if anyone can suggest any advocate in pune who can solve this case within 2 month can help me Thanks


 6 Replies

rajshree kulkarni (Legal & Compliance Officer)     26 January 2013

Hi, well you can share the property equally in all five and then you can sell your share, if three of five wants to sell together they can do the same.

Neelam Narania (partner)     26 January 2013

Hello vivek,

Definitely all aunts and uncle including youe dad will get the same share. If two of your father's siblings are not ready to sell then in such case the option available is to go for a partition suit against those who are not ready. I have branch office in pune. Plz do call on 7893322661 so that I will give you details.

With regards,

Adv. Neelam Narania

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     27 January 2013

File a suit for partition of questioned property and get partitioned the property therafter each shareholder is free to sale or not to sale his share.

1 Like


Rightly adviced by Adv. Bhartesh Goyal

1 Like

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     28 January 2013

Mr. Goel has given apt advise..


Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     21 February 2013

yes suit for partition will help to solve you the problem 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register