New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Freddy vlogs   02 October 2021

property case

a lady (A) had 3 children.. these 3 children have mental problems. now they are above 18 years old. and their mother(A) have somany health issue. they have large property...... relatives and mother ( A) decided to give the property to a christian missionaries and in returns christian missionaries have to take care of the mother (A) and the 3 children ( 18 years above age ) and some months after mother (A) died.. and the christian missionaries people took the 3 children from the home to a mental hospital and started building their building... now the relatives want to bring the 3 childern back to their house from mental hospital and the christian missionaries have to take care of them, property waa given to them for free to take care of them in their own house not mental hospital......

how to solve this case...
can the property can to taken back


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 October 2021

How the property is given to Christian Missionaries by way of Gift or other?  Is it registered or at least on any written paper? If it is through a gift deed you have to file a case for cancellation of that gift deed.   However consult a local lawyer in the matter.

2 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 October 2021

The document executed by the deceased mother (A) for transfer of title in favour of missionary has to be perused by a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register