LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan Kumar   24 October 2021

Property Attach in Cheque bounce case

Respected Experts
I have filed a complaint of cheque bounce one of my know to whom I have lend the amt and he has bounced the given cheque. Now I come to know that he has left the town due to heavy debt on him. His house is with bank for PLA or Bank limit for his business. Now my query is as his property is pledge with bank then can the court attach the property in my complaint too ??

 2 Replies

abarajithan r   24 October 2021 must inform the details of the borrower's property in the court and you can attach it with court order at bank to claim.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     25 October 2021

Yes it is applicable provided you substantiate the Court on S. 82 r/w S. 83 of the Cr.Pc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query