Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girish (desktop support)     06 August 2012

Property at 2nd floor

Hello,

A property consultant shown me a property, which is in vivek vihar, delhi. There are 2 floors in the building (ground + 2), and was constructed in 2006, and sold to 3 different peoples The problem is that the builder had only passed ground plus 1st floor from DDA, but after that he had constructed the 2nd floor and sell to someone, now he offered me to buy that 2nd floor through proper registery. But the problem is the proper map which DDA had passed does not contain 2nd floor. So please tell me what shouild i do.

Learning

5 Replies

Girish (desktop support)     06 August 2012

please someone please give me some advise on this

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     07 August 2012

You should not buy illegal construction.

Girish (desktop support)     07 August 2012

POA of the same has been already done in 2006 when the 3rd party bought 2nd floor, now if i buy from that party throught proper registry it will still create problem. And in proper Map whic is passed by DDA one room set is passed on second floor.

Pinaki Mohapatra (Partner)     07 August 2012

I suggest before buying ask the seller to regularize the construction by applying it through proper channel. If budget allows, you may volunteer to pay the amount corresponding to such regularization.

Further proper checks should be done at the registrar office be concerning the title and ownership of the property before purchasing. 

Girish (desktop support)     08 August 2012

Please sir tell me how to check from the registrar office about the title and ownership of the property before purchasing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register