LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rek A   11 August 2021

Property and money Dispute

Hi, my father and his brother have joint business from last 30 years and even now. We have 2 different shops but couple of months back my uncle shop is closed. My father shop name is on my late grandfather name but the shop proprietor name is my uncle. The shop which my uncle had is in my father name. The money of both the shop goes to either my uncle acc or into his son acc. From those money my uncle hav been investing in shared in his name, his wife name, his 2 son's name. My father hav been giving our shop money to my uncle from last 25-30 years as we hav a joint business. Now when my father is asking money my uncle is saying he can give 7-8 lakhs that's all and he doesn't hav money but he has huge amount of money which he invested in shares and other stuffs. My question is how can my father recover money which my uncle hav invested in shares in his and his family name from those business money?

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 August 2021

Repeated at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/money-dispute-219064.asp

You have adequately been advised and obliged by experts, which shall not change by repeating.   

It is absurd and ridiculous to repeat same story time and again.

If you are not satisfied with obligation of experts on this platform it is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 August 2021

Always focus on obtaining the necessary documents required to establish a fact.  Tax authorities (both IT, CTO and GST) have such documents/financial statements that are bonafide records.  Collect all those documents under RTI as certified copies and then engage a local advocate to fight for the cause.  You can not expect any further guidance where immediate legal action is required locally even by repeating the same query a hundred times.  Action is required, copy, paste can not serve your purpose.

Rek A   11 August 2021

There were some new information like property names so i thought to post a query cos I didn't knew if i would ask bout this in my previous query I'll be replied or not

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 August 2021

Yes, the query is repeated. Anyhow, your father can demand closure pf the joint family business and seek his share in the assets as well the earnings

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     11 August 2021

Name of the Business as an additional information to the last asked query does not change any factual information of fact of the case so Stick to the already given advice by the prudent experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register