LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deep (Officer)     14 March 2013

Property agent

I puchased a flat  through a property agent, as per agent comitment i wil get possesion with in 8 month, i provide him PDC for his brokarage, i make bounce that check becouse cunstruction work of the flat is completely stoped now. and buileder is not ready to start work . i alredy given full payment of flat . and i am staying in rental basis. NOW agent is sending me a legal notice through a advocate. plesase suggest what to do?

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Kishor Hajare (Advocate)     14 March 2013

Dear Mr.Deep,

On perusal of your querry, it seems that, the stated agent is taking undue advantage of your nature.

It is advisable to mark reply notice to the agent through your advocate mentioning therein that the agent has cheated with hands in glove with the builder to you and has also misguided and misleads you to buy the said flat which is not constructed or not in the proceess of construction. Also mention therein that, you are also resorting to take legal action against such act of cheating and failure to provide the flat as this amount of cheatinfg and deficiency in service.

Also mark legal notice to builder to provide the flat at the earliest through your advocate, on failuire, you will constrained to take appropriate legal proceedings againsrt that builder.

In case any further inforrmation, contact me on below mentioned address:

Regards

Kishor Hajare/9930647734/hajare.kishor@rediffmail.com

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 March 2013

Yes. Brother Kisor Hajare advise is correct. Do not make it delay. Reply notice is essential.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register