Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victoria (Sales executive)     03 May 2013

Property

Hi,

My father and mother bought a joined property years back.

My mother is the second wife of my father after his first wife passed away, of which he had two children one son and one daughter.

Now my father is no more and my step brother is creating a dispute on the property.

Though as per law my mother has filed a partition suite also and says what ever is the share he may take, but he is blackmailing for more, or says will keep on delaying on the case.

I have two questions,

1- can my mother deposit his share in the court and finish it off?

2- if the case continues for for long, will the property rates be calculated as per the date case was filed?

Is there anything else we can do on that?

please advise ASAP

Thanks

V

Learning

3 Replies

K. GOPALAKRISHNAN (ADVOCATE)     03 May 2013

Dear Queriest,

Since your mother had filed a partition suit into the court, you have to wait until the outcome from the case.  You may insist your lawyer to file a application in the court to take up the matter considering the urgency.  Your step brother would not able to do anything and he had to abide by the order issued by Court or he may file an appeal against the order of the present court.  So do not worry about it and look forward you routine work.

Regards

Gopalakrishnan

Advocate

@Mr. Gopalakrishna,

The concirn is, there is no outcome coming in, and my mother is a cancer patient, though the lawyer has filed the case as an urgent case, but they are delaying on the case.

Please advise on teh below questions:-

2- if the case continues for for long, will the property rates be calculated as per the date case was filed?

@Mr. Gopalakrishna,

The concirn is, there is no outcome coming in, and my mother is a cancer patient, though the lawyer has filed the case as an urgent case, but they are delaying on the case.

Please advise on teh below questions:-

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register