LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manivannan (none)     04 April 2013


sir we are interested in buying a property from a lady who got it from his husband and he died away few years back and now he is selling the property and that lady is having a adoption female child who is minor so will the child claim the property if she has become major , are will it is not a problem.moreover that adopted child was a brought up by the lady and they have the original legal certificate for adoption then they had a adopted a male child when her husband was alive and when he was dead they send them out and they now saying that they had not adopted that male child legaly ,so if that boy attains major will he claim the property by adoption act,moreover they made him study and brought theboy for five year from his birth.  so what can we do..... sir please replyt


 2 Replies

prakharved (Medical officer)     11 June 2013



You should look at the property documents very carefully as to who owns the property now. If the man is dead then the property must have been transfered to someone. MAke sure you know who you are buying the property from and what portion of the property this person own.


You may need to consult a property lawyer. This lawyer would also tell you about the stake of the adopted children in the property.Property documents should always be checked by professional lawyer. You can hire a lawyer from www.lawkonect .com


There you can get all your queries answered as wellas avail consultations from the lawyers. You can even hire a lawyer for the whole property transfer.

Visit    www.lawkonect. com


stanley (Freedom)     11 June 2013


I have seen two Identities doing this 

What is this Advertisement you are doing about www.lawkonect.com are you working on commission basis for them to promote sales of their website as well as lawyers . Arent queries answered over here and arent there lawyeres on this website 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register