LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Agrawal (Shop)     16 June 2012

Property

We had given a house on rent in 1980.We have aggrement for that also.But tenant is died on which aggrement was .Tenants son is leaving there.We want our house back,but they re refusing.They are not even giving us rent.We go to lawer ,he told that we have to send notice to tenants son and daughter.Problem is that we are not getting address of daughters of tenant.How can we throw out the current tenants.In our aggrement it was written that,small repairing will be done by tenants but large would be done by owner only.(Note: house is of sand and fell down any time)plz suggest me a way .(Plz mail me at akagrawal26@gmail.com if possible)

Learning

3 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     16 June 2012

You can give notice to one of the occupant. It is joint tenancy and notice to one is enough. Suit or  petition as the case may be can be filed against one. Decree shall be applicable to all. You can file eviction petition on several causes and you have already mentioned two of them i.e. non-payment of rent and major repairs. Consult a good lawyer.     

Anand Agrawal (Shop)     16 June 2012

Sir, 

Can we fall our house on rent if we want directly ,so that tenant have to leave ?

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     17 June 2012

Do you mean to demolish the old construction with tenant occupying ? Theanswer is No !.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register