LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

cool123 (Assisstant manager)     23 June 2011


Hi All, I nned your help in the below matter...

My mother is owning a house and I, my wife and my mom all reside together in that house. I have a sister who is married. In future if my sister or her husband or her inlaws should not ask share in this house, what should I do?


 5 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     23 June 2011

Your Mother trasfer this property to You by Sale Deed or Gift Deed and registration this Deed in Sub-Registrar office, otherwise she make a WILL your name for this property.

1 Like

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     24 June 2011

agree with bharat sir

cool123 (Assisstant manager)     24 June 2011

Thanks for the reply, but if my mom transfers to my name as gift deed, wont my sister fight for the share in it...Also what would be the stamp fees that need to be paid for gift deed.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     27 June 2011

in which state  u living ?

cool123 (Assisstant manager)     28 June 2011

In Karnataka!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query