Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prashant (aaaa)     25 September 2010


Good evening,

mere dady ne apni ek Property kisi ko daan patra pe likh ke di thi. kyaa daan patra me di hui property wapas mil sakti hai? pls mujhe btaye.................... kuch ho sakta hai ki nahi 


 4 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     26 September 2010

Nahi .. if  it is your father's self acquired property then, he has every right to gift it to any person of his choice. But if it is your ancestral property then he can make a gift of only his share then  kuch ho sakta hai. Aap court me gift deed ko challange kar ke apna share maang sakte ho.

2 Like


Adv. archana ne sahi raasta dikhaya hai !

prashant (aaaa)     26 September 2010

Thanks for your reply mam..But i want to clear my question..that this gift was made 20 years ago n consent for gift was not free, my dad was being pressurized for this gift of land. Can we raise an objection and my claim after so many years. Is there any limitation for this kind of cases?

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     26 September 2010

You cannot object to it now as 20 years are passed. It will be barred by limitation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query