IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja Shekar   25 January 2021


sir..my grandfather want to gift deed his property to me....one of his son is not agree with that ,is it possible to make gift deed or any problem


 1 Replies

Rohini Kamble   04 February 2021

If the property was self-acquired property of your grand father. Then your grandfather can transfer the property to whoever he desires.

If it is his personal property (not ancestral property), then only your grandfather has every right to do whatever he wants to do with his own property. Therefore, even if he gifts the property, it is his legal right. Nobody (i.e. his children) can object to the actions of your grandfather. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query