LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rizwana lalbandi   11 April 2019


Mai handicap hun muje mere family me property me hissa nai dere hai muje kya karna chayiye agar govt lawyer Ko haier karna hai toh

 2 Replies

Manu Seth   11 April 2019

Consult the legal aid office in premises of the civil court having jurisdiction where your property is situated.

rizwana lalbandi   11 April 2019

how much right i have right on my family property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query