LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAM 11111111 (PROPRITOR)     16 May 2010

property

I am going to purchase  agreeculture land . I have been paid 1/4 th amount as a token money to broker.Broker have a sale deed agreement from owner.But afte a sale deed Tahsidar refused to reg. name on 7/12 document stating  oral reason that  the said land is charity land  . my borker has obtained certificate NOC from trust. Can I do sale deed areement with broker & fight legaly for registation on 7/12 document ?Broker is agreed to do sale deed agreement. Is it  possible to do sale deed on  sale deed agreement ? This will be valid procedure?pl suugest.

Learning

3 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 May 2010

No, unless you are clear about the title of the parcel of land, it would not be wise to enter into sale deed agreement, and in view of the thasildar refusal of registering it being charity land.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 May 2010

I think land is belongs to charitable trust, if so that cannot be sold wihtout the permission of the charity commissioner.

RAM 11111111 (PROPRITOR)     17 May 2010

Thank you for your reply , But I would like to clarify that my broker has obtained a certificate from charity commissioner i.e. NOC in which it is clearly mentioned that this land is not a charity land acording decision made by charity case in 1972.That awaed is also attached with sale deed agreement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register