LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SWATI   25 March 2016

Property

I have bought a property sometimes back in Gujrat. The property comes under a society. The society was registered in 1988 at Registrar office of Gujrat under Bombay Non Trading Corporation (NTC), Act 1969 . My property sale deed was exeuted and registered in the Gujrat. Later,  I observed that in the sale deed it is written "the society was registered in 1988 under Gujrati Non Trading Corporation Act, 1961"

In stead of 'Bombay' it is written 'Gujrati' and act '1969' it is written '1961'. Rest of all like society Registration number, name, date are correct. I am in big tension. Kindly advice me.

Learning

1 Replies

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     26 March 2016

Dear Swati,  you need not to worry at all as far the adress and location of the property is correct and can esily be identified. These acts of registration under particular Act is concerned with the court of law and not with the public at large. Where which act applies is not the matter of concern for the purchaser and buyer if the transactions are valid and legal. no one cancel your ownership by this you can well sell it out too. Relax !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register