Upgrad LLM


Process Associate


my father create mosque and some shop in hyderabad in 1988

and gave General Power of Attorney to Masjid committee 

Gpa say property will be on my name but i am Gifting this property to masjid committee 

he mention after all the expenses of masjid remaining rent should be transfer to my mom 

after 1992 my dad is missing ( no complaint registred in court )  and there stop us paying rent since then 

we file a case that we want to sale the property but it took ten yrs 

then we left the property now what can i do to get back the property 

there also create 1st floor without our permission 

Lawyer at Supreme Court of India



How can your father say that property will be in your name and at the same time gift the property to the Masjid Committee? 

Please discuss to get the correct opinion. 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 


Total likes : 1 times


Process Associate

That what i am thinking  i am Gifting this property to masjid commitee was written on 5rs Stamp Paper with my Father Sign but he say it will remain on my Son name 


Process Associate

Reddi jii i am just reply and GPA was prepare by one Advocate i dont know on what bases he prepare i am looking for advocate who can fight a case oni behalf of me please advice what should i do how can i file cases ? which section is suitable ? law say someone missing for then seven is death can i use this or anyother waiting for reply 

Thanks Mr Kapias for reply




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x