LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unknown blogger (ABC)     24 September 2015

Property

Dear Experts I have booked an under construction flat in Mulund in the year 2011. its a redevelopment project in which 14 floor tower will be for actual tenants and 21 floor tower is for sale. Till date 5 floors of tenant wing and 3 floors of sales wing are constructed in last 4 years. We ask builder about the progress and every time he gives us same answer that CC is awaiting. Its being 4 years now builder have not done anything and now he has introduced a financer who is asking a Rate of Rs 12500/- per sqft which is almost more than double. I have booked my flat in tenants wing on 5th floor and also done the registration of the said flat. please guide me what to do further.

Learning

3 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     24 September 2015

Immediately file a case against the builder in Staye Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum in Mumbai if the value of the property is less than 1 crore. If it is more, the case has to be filled in New Delhi in National Commission. What date was given in the agreement for handing over the possession. I have filled similar case on bahhalf of many members in Delhi. I can help you file a case in Dełhi advocatepassy@gmail.com 9717940277

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 October 2015

This is gross deficiency of service on the part of the builder, you may approach consumer forum for redressing  your grievances. 

Unknown blogger (ABC)     03 October 2015

Experts thanks for the advise. @vinod sir, I am in mumbai and said property is also in mumbai and it is less than 1Cr. No posession date is mentioned in the agreement. We have approched a lawyer and he advised us not to go in consumer forum as forum can direct builder to give money back. Also wanted to know about Tri party agreement and its impacts on our rights

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register