we are 4 brothers . my  father was purchased a land on my 3 elder brothers wife. and that was purchased our family business profit. in 1990 that land was sale by them and the sale amount is distributed in our 4 brothers equally. now my father and mother died. i am a govt service holder .and i have purchased a plot  in my service place in my wifes name and built up a house on that plot by my retd ment benfit money and bank loan.i have full proof in between my middle two elder brothers died, now his sons are occupied my fathers house and land .when i ask them they said me u have taken share money from our wifes land so we demand on the house which is you wifes name can they legaly demand on it as per law plz tell me.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x