LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rs mani (executive)     27 September 2011


My father married twice, his first wife have three children and i am the son of second wife. my father purchase flat in name of second wife (that's my mother). my father first wife was expire before marying my mother. (second wife). now my mother is also expired. my father made relinquishment deed in my favour (property in name of second wife). I would like ask is three children of first wife of my father eligible for equal share in property in the name of second wife


 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     27 September 2011

yes they can claim.  Because they are also legal heirs of your mother.

Adv. Vaishali Karloopia (lawyer)     27 September 2011

Property of your father will divided into four equal halves. All of you(4) will get equal shares.

kranthi (retainer advocate)     13 October 2011

yes they can cliam

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query