LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (nil)     21 May 2012

Proof photograph is unedited and is genuine

We are going through 498A, divorce & other cases put by my bhabhi...

Recently we have received an unknown post by which someone has posted to us 1st marriage photograph of my bhabhi i.e. she had secretively married someone earlier...

We need help as to how do we prove in court that the photograph is genuine...Also which department/forensic team can help to prove genuiness of photograph...
If we can prove that photo is genuine we can mostly come out of the false cases filed by my bhabhi.

PLEASE HELP

Learning

3 Replies

Shamik (Managing Partner)     21 May 2012

You can move an application under Order 26 Rule 10 A of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 for appointment of a Forensic Expert who will verify and cerify the correctness of the pictures. Its a simple application and your lawyer should not charge much for it.

Vishwa (translator)     22 May 2012

Obviously, you can also apply for the annulment of the marriage.

It is also obvious that the "groom" in the first marriage is the one who has sent you the marriage photo anonymously as he is the one mostly likely to have access to such a photo.

Best of luck

Vishwa

Vishwa (translator)     22 May 2012

Obviously, you can also apply for the annulment of the marriage.

It is also obvious that the "groom" in the first marriage is the one who has sent you the marriage photo anonymously as he is the one mostly likely to have access to such a photo.

Best of luck

Vishwa

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register