LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sriram (Site Engineer)     24 September 2012

Proof of working at private company on particular day

I have a civil case regarding a property. My opponent created a forged/fabricated documents sayin I have executed a sale agreement on particualr day, two witnesses also gave their false witness. Now I am filing affidavit for my witness. The false sale agreement indeed claimed that I have executed agreement at my native, 1000 km away from my work place.

The day he mentioned in the sale agreement I am present in the office. How can I produce a proof of working on that particualar day ( Legally valid and pool proof). I am working in a private small IT firm. Where there is no manual signature required, the attendance counted by the punching card. At that time my office not maintaining any database, but the doors get open only when my id card get scanned. Please suggest !!

Learning

1 Replies

varun (OFFICER)     25 September 2012

You take certificate from HR department of your organisation that you are present on that date on the basis of the punching records.

The colleage with whom you have worked will also become the witness you can letter from them that you are with them on the following date.

The camera recording you can take from your office.

You can file fraud case against the witnesses.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register