Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamal (XYZ)     18 November 2014

Proof of child visit

Dear Sirs,

Me and wife agreed for mutual consent divorce. I agreed to deposit Rs. 3000 into kid account every month. She added in the agreement, if I break the deposit she will not allow me to meet the kid (6 year old daughter). I requested the mediator to add in the agreement, if she fail to allow me to see the kid, I can stop the monthly deposit. I don't like to break the deposit. I fears that she brain wash kid and fill fear inside kid and dont allow me to meet kid.

What is the proof of not allow kid to meet father?

When I approach court for this issue what is the proof I have to submit if she don't bring kid to meet me?

Can I request for any attendance to ensure regular meeting with kid?

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     18 November 2014

Dear, Draft a formal application and take receiving whenevr u meet child, in case u cannot meet submit the sake before the court that u could not meet despite court orders..... Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     19 November 2014

1. there will be no such book you have to prepare for your convenience as a evidence in future if she does not allow and take your wife signature and enter time also 

2. do not pay the monthly by cash only deposit in the bank so that even this will be an evidence to prove that you are paying monthly 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2014

Have the proposed child visit commenced?, Once commenced and if she breaches the agreed condition, you may file a contempt petition against her if the order was passed by court.

Kamal (XYZ)     22 November 2014

When I can start visit child? After signing MCD? After order passed by court?

kilimanjaro (md)     22 November 2014

buy a spy cam for 1000 rupees on ebay and keep it in your pocket .

Everytime your wife does not allow you , record it , wait dont be in a hurry , record such incident as many times as you can , which will really prove that your wife is not letting you see your kid

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register