LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tannu   28 February 2016

Proof of characterless

My husband got all my pre marriage fb chats with my male friends.he printed that and showed to all his family members. They started doing domestic violence on me. I told my parents and we Lodge a complain in women cell. He is now threatening me that if I proceed for caes he will proof me characterless by showing all that fb chats. My ques to u all is can pre marriage fb chats can be used as evidence to proof me characterless. They were all 1 yr before marrige. We have done all the possible to avoid case. I m in my Mom house last 6 months. We have went to police several times but no help. Counciling was also done in women cell but still he didn't took me home. In the whole colony they are going and showing my fb chats print. And telling everyone that girl was a slut. Plss guide me. It's urgent

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Tannu
My husband got all my pre marriage fb chats with my male friends.he printed that and showed to all his family members. They started doing domestic violence on me. I told my parents and we Lodge a complain in women cell. He is now threatening me that if I proceed for caes he will proof me characterless by showing all that fb chats.

My ques to u all is can pre marriage fb chats can be used as evidence to proof me characterless. They were all 1 yr before marrige.

We have done all the possible to avoid case. I m in my Mom house last 6 months. We have went to police several times but no help. Counciling was also done in women cell but still he didn't took me home.

In the whole colony they are going and showing my fb chats print. And telling everyone that girl was a slut.

Plss guide me. It's urgent

Its far better and sensible to lead life of celibacy than being married to such a loafer.  Give him divorce, before that, file false 498a, DV, 125 crpc, 24 hma on him, make each and everyone in his famliy a party to the case under 498a and DV.  File both case in different courts, one in place of marriage and one in place or current residence, make them roam to court like mad dogs from one city to another.

What happnd before marriage shold not be spoken about now, if you have continued to be jollygoaround person that you were before marriage even after getting married, then you should not have done it, hence only the husband is acting like this, either pao pado pati ke aur bolo ki muje wapas lele ya talak lele usse, kisi aur go dhoondle aur shaadi karo phir se.

Tannu   28 February 2016

Sir it was before 1 yr of marriage. I had deactivated my fb account after marriage but he has seen the password and did all those above said. After marriage no chating was done.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     28 February 2016

Mam, Content of the chat will have a great impact to ur case .... Please discuss regarding the same ..... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     28 February 2016

Whatever was a part of your life prior to the marriager should not in anyway impact the merits of your case as the same have nothing to do with anything happening after the wedlock. Evervy individual is entitled to havea  life before marriage and hence whatecver hapened before you were tied in matrimony shall not in anywa lead any court to beleive that the same is any evidence of being characterless or for that reason being infidel.

However keeping in view the fact that he is already threatening you of such consequences, my advise is to first of all send him a well drafted legal notice so as to ensure that he does not in anyway misuse those chats . Secondly theteafter file a sterong divorce case as judging by the facts of the case, the case is strong as this is an open and shut case of cruelty

Tannu   28 February 2016

Thank u Mr. Chaterjee and kapil ji.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register