Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abcd123456 (MGR)     10 July 2016

Promotion in psu

Dear Sir,

I have been working in one of the miniratna category-A CPSEs, since Dec-2011. As per the company rule, there is a time bound promotion policy by which executives get promotion after 4 years, if the ACRs during this period are not negative/poor. My ACRs were good in those four years.Accordingly, I got an interview call to attend personal interview for the post of next level grade, in the month of April-2016. There was an interview panel consisting of two higher officials (not from our department) from corporate office of our organisation, but our head of the department from corporate office was not present in the panel. I was the only candidate to attend an interview for the post, hence there was no competition at all. I performed well in that interview. 

All the executives from other departments, whoever attended the interview for next level posts, on or after the day on which I attended the interview, have got promotion letter in the end of the month, except me.  After some enquiry, I came to know that there is no vacancy/post available for which I have given an interview. How is it possible? I would like to know, where to appeal for the above matter. I have already approached all my senior officials and got no response so far; they all say there may be no. of reasons for not getting promotion, but I am not getting any specific reason in my case. Please help me out & what can be done.

Thanking you in anticipation

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 July 2016

Won't it be better to get everything by RTI!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register