LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandraveer (DEFENCE)     16 April 2015

Promotion anomaly

SIR, I AM A DEFENCE EMPLOYEE.MY JUNIOR WAS PROMOTED BUT I DID NOT GET PROMOTION SO I APPLIED FOR DISCHARGE FROM SERVICE. MY DISCHARGE WAS APPROVED AT THE SAME TIME PROMOTION WAS ALSO RELEASED. MY OPINION FOR ACCEPTING  PROMOTION OR DISCHARGE WAS ASKED. I OPTED FOR PROMOTION. DATE OF PROMOTION WAS 01.04.15 WHICH PASSED AND PROMOTION WAS NOT GIVEN DUE LACK OF CLARIFICATION AT UNIT LEVEL. NOW DATE OF DISCHARGE IS 17.04.15. APPLICATION FOR CANCELLATION OF DISCHARGE WAS FORWARDED FROM UNIT TO COMMAND HQ.COMMAND HQ RECOMMENDED THE APPLICATION AND SEND TO DELHI HQ ON 08.04.15. FAX COPY IS RECEIVED AT DELHI HQ BUT THEY ARE WAITING FOR HARD COPY TO REACH. IF HARD COPY DID NOT REACH THEN I WILL BE RELEASED FROM SERVICE TOMORROW. PL HELP ME WHAT TO DO IF I RELEASED BECAUSE OF THIS ADMIN DELAY. WILL I GET MY OLD RANK PENSION OR NEW RANK. PL GUIDE. THANKS

Learning

4 Replies

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     17 April 2015

In my opinion,call for certified copy of your service Book...If you are from Army/Navy/Airforce,Armed forces tribunal will take care of the Issue.If have a civilian status by virtue of your Discharge,You can approach the central administrative tribunal from your destination.Good luck nad preserve the hard earned money at least some part in favour of your Wife...

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     17 April 2015

Anomaly is of two types.One having bearing and the other which is no way concerned with financial impact...The second category about Senior Citizen Status,which is derived on the basis of age...Here Hopes Trave...In the second the aggrieved party need to approach for the certified copies of the Service Records and there after the competent authority can be determined based on the status of the Official.In other words Army/Navy/Airforce or civil...In either case,Thje value for the Life partner has to be given due merit.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 April 2015

Wait for the outcome of the decision to be taken by the authority  and then decide about further actions in this regard.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2015

given facts indicate a prima-facie claim.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register