LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay mishra   29 February 2024

Promotion and reversion

I am working in a state university (which is an autonomous body). Most of the service rules as prescribed for employees of uttarakhand govt. are applicable to university employees also. I have been promoted to Class I Officer as per rules framed by the Govt. of Uttarakhand. Now it is said that rules so framed by the Govt. has not been meant for endorsed to the University and are meant for govt. employees. While the fact is that the rules so framed were endorsed to the university since long. Later on implementation of these rules has been stopped for the time being and accordingly the university also stopped. Now govt. has again started these rules and accordingly the university also promoted some the employees. Now it is said that that these rules are not meant for the university and persons got promoted may be reverted after a lapse of three years service on higher post. Whether it is justified? Please advise.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 February 2024

If you are aggrieved by this decision you may approach high court with a writ petition to cancel the said ruling and permit you to continue with the promoted post 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 March 2024

the query is not undestood in one reading.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register