Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yureka yu   30 November 2022

Prohibited property telangana

I have a ancestral property under my possession form more then 40 years in telangana. it was recently transferred to me by my fathers as gift and it is registered giftdeed on my name and there was no objection by SRO. When i apply for building permission recently i come to know that it is prohibited property. I don't know how it come under prohibited property list. below are my questions. I have sale deed of 1965

1.How to check details and reason why property come under prohibited property list and under which section it is prohibited 22(A)(1)(a) or (b) or (c) or (d)?  

2.How to get copy of documents related to prohibited property?

3.what kind of documents I have to collect, from which department and how before applying NOC from collector office so that if they ask me 
anything I can be ready with reply to them with proper document proof. it any way to get details by filing RTI?

5.we did'nt file LRS as we don't know that it is prohibited property? What can we do now?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 November 2022

Under Section 22 A of the Indian Registration Act, 1908, Prohibited properties are regulated. For instance, waqf, barren, endowment, and poramboke land are on the list of the Telangana government.Get N.O.C. from the district collector about your case.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 November 2022

It may be a mistake or sometimes some lands will be acquired by the Government through the District Collector, Endowments/Wakf Board Commissioner etc.,  So obtain a copy of the prohibited list and then put a request letter to the concerned authority to delete the S.No. of your property from the list of prohibited properties.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query